Freitag, 15. Februar 2013

Q/A for India {Und FrageFotoFreitag}

4 days to go and I feel fine (Jeeks...I don't...but oh well. Giddy, excited...I did mention that before, didn't I?!). But I have pretty much all of my things and now I'm just curious (mainly). However one thing doesn't stop. All those questions in my head! I thought I might just write them down...

There are the obvious main questions:
  1.   How does the thing with the food work?
  • What do they eat?
  • Are there enough vegetable options?
  • Gaining weight?
  • Getting sick? (How to prevent that?)
  1. What to wear?
  2. Medication? What should I bring? (What was necessary?)
  3. Internet? Electricity?
  4. Cultural differences (e.g.: How do you greet another person? What is new? Different ways to act?)
  5. Teaching! How is school? What is different?
  6. Normal daily routines (hence: No shower!) what else will be different?
  7. What does a "normal" day look like?
  8. How will I do my laundry?
And than all those smaller in between pop-up questions...
  1. How will my flight go?
  2. Will I have to stop?
  3. Will I be able to teach?
  4. What's the climate like?
  5. Did I pack the right stuff?
  6. ...
The list goes on and on and on and on...you get it. I already talked to quite a few people who either live or have been to India recently, many many good tips came out of that. But after all: India is huge. And so much things also depend on where you are going to stay. I hope I'll be able to answer all my questions in the end (hopefully with a positive sort-of answer!!)

And just because it's hilarious and fun: I'm really looking forward to those clothes ;) (And because it's also: FrageFreitag fünf Sachen die ich anziehe...) Here we go:

Für Indien in Zukunft das: Hose, Kleid(?), Tuch. Fertig ;)

Und noch selber genäht...weil nur eine Hose bei zwei Oberteilen dabei war...eine passende weite Hose ;) (Meine erste Hose...nur in aller Bescheidenheit mal so nebenbei hihi)
Schonmal wieder barfuß testen...geht gut. Und der Schnitt der Hose ist so(!) gemütlich!!
Ansonsten zum sporten in letzter Zeit oft das (haha aus dem Österreich Urlaub mit der Familie)
Und sonst leider: Dicke dicke Jacke, Jeans, zwei paar Strümpfe und dicke winter Schuhe *seuftz*

3 Kommentare:

  1. Aaaah, das ist wirklich super aufregend! *___*
    Aber du schaffst das schon alles :)
    Eine Arbeitskollegin war auch schon mal für längere Zeit in Indien, und sie schwärmt heute noch davon. Die Klamotten sind super, von der Sorte besitze ich auch ein paar ;)

    Liebe Grüße!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. ah Danke danke danke. ich bin schon echt aufgeregt...aber ich werde auf jedenfall fleißig fotografieren und berichten...und wenns furchtbar sein sollte verlasse ich mich auf euren trost :P

      Und die Klamotten sind klasse, oder?! So gemütlich ^^' *hach*
      Ganz liebe Grüße zurück
      ;)

      Löschen
    2. Hach, freue ich schon total auf deine Abenteuer und die Fotos :)
      Yeah, Hippieklamotten an die Macht! <3

      Löschen