Freitag, 22. Juni 2012

DIY: A Book about plants

I am ways behind with everything I did plan to do. But there are so many things that need their time right now, need to be enjoyed and to be taken care of that I just can't feel sorry for it. But still. I somehow got attached to this whole blog thing and I don't want to miss it so I've promised myself some better time management. Because in the end, it's all about time management, isn't it?

And it's not as if I would stop anything of my creative stuff. (How could I anyway...!?)
Peaks from my last week...

The cute little boxes are an idea from one of my pinterest boards. This pin.

However here's what I actually wanted to share: My plant book.


The idea is pretty simple. Make photos (I transferred my to Polaroids on Picasa), punch holes, label and file them.
Photos, check. Hole puncher, check. Rings, check. Cover, check.


What I really love about this one is that it doesn't come with any restrictions. You could make one for special memories, places you've visited, dishes you cooked, plays you've invented...pretty much everything. Also the rings allow you to keep it organised in an easy sort of way.
How about one little book for each of your trips?!



I chose plants because my mam and grandpa love to work in their gardens and I just can't keep up with all their knowledge about plants and how to care for them. This, at least, will be a start :)
(I'm also going to write useful facts on the back of my pages...though I did not do it yet...)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen